My friends are having babies galore! I made a few lucky babies a bapron. It’s a bib/apron. I thought it was a clever idea because my daughter (Molly) always tries to pull off her velcro and snap bibs and is usually successful. I thought the bapron would be harder for babies to pull off! Plus, it’s really cute and trendy looking.
It probably took me an hour to do one bapron. I did run into a few snags along the way. I made my own bias tape as the tutorial describes. It took forever! Next time, I will purchase the bias tape to cut down on time. Also, I will purchase bias tape that is fairly wide. When sewing the bias tape around the arms, I struggled to get the bias tape and material all lined up so it would stay together. Maybe some extra practice will help! More babies, please!!!